Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.construction,alt.building.contractors
[email protected] alvinamorey@notmail.com is offline

Default Wonderboard video - no audio?

On Sun, 25 Nov 2007 04:30:24 GMT, "Sammy bin Snoozin"
wrote:

PS - I'm using Media Player Version 9.00003354

"Sammy bin Snoozin" wrote in message

http://www.custombuildingproducts.co...=diy&l ang=en

This page has a video showing how to lay down wonderboard but when I
click on either low or high bandwidth, I get the video but no sound.
Can anyone get sound? Know what I can do to hear it? My Windows
mediaplayer works fine with other files but can't hear any of the
videos on this site.

Thanks
Sam

Works fine for me. I an using Media Player 9.00.00.2980 running on
Win98se with a 56k dialup modem. I chose the low bandwith version.

However, I should mention that it did not play at all the first time I
tried. I got the same error that I have been getting everytime I
tried to play an online video lately. But I had some problems with
Windows last week, and removed a few "lost" files. I kept the
download on my drive, so I just re-ran it, and after that it played
great. I'd recommend reinstalling media player, it tends to get
flakey when other programs are installed. You should not have to
remove it, just run the install again. I'm curious, where did you get
9.00003354? I thought version 9 was version 9 and thats it? Are you
running WinXP or another OS version? Maybe there is a change for that
OS. Otherwise I just got an earlier copy I guess.

I was surprised there were no skips in it. Usually when I play these
things on a dialup connection they skip all the time.

Hope this helps

Alvin