Posted to alt.home.repair
CraigT CraigT is offline

Default Wonderboard video - no audio?

I get sound. Since the file is a .wmv you should have no problems. Can you
play other files with a .wmv extension? Maybe the audio codec in your
machine is corrupted or some such filtering device (anti-virus, firewall,
etc.) is stopping it.

"Sammy bin Snoozin" wrote in message
PS - I'm using Media Player Version 9.00003354

"Sammy bin Snoozin" wrote in message

http://www.custombuildingproducts.co...=diy&l ang=en

This page has a video showing how to lay down wonderboard but when I
click on either low or high bandwidth, I get the video but no sound.
Can anyone get sound? Know what I can do to hear it? My Windows
mediaplayer works fine with other files but can't hear any of the
videos on this site.

Thanks
Sam