Posted to rec.woodworking
ROYNEU ROYNEU is offline

Default OT - Hi Boys and Girls I'm Back

On Nov 24, 9:00 pm, George Anderson wrote:
Hi Roy

Welcome back!
I can sympathize about certain contractors. My wife and I did all the
internal construction on our own house after we got some very frightning
quotes (many included above board and below board prices). It took us 2
years from start to finish (house only no landscaping) including the
birth of our first child. But at the end we were both exhausted from 12
to 16 hour days seven days a week as we both had full time jobs.
Ever wonder where Spokeshave went?

George Anderson
Montreal Canada

Clear skies and good health

-

Hi George,

Thank you for the welcome back from you and everybody.

Sorry to read that about the hours spend working a job and on the
house. That is where I was at. I've taken a few weekends off and I
feel like a new man.

I do remember Spokeshave.He was certainly a good read. I know in the
Spam wars a lot of guys got tired of the constant bombardment of
garbage. Some change their screen names to avoid the attacks. I am
happy to see it has calmed down.

I work for a Canadian company. Maybe you know the name. QuebecorWorld,
Inc.?