Posted to alt.home.repair
Dante M. Catoni[_2_] Dante M. Catoni[_2_] is offline

Default Coating poured concrete basement walls (pics)

I have rototilled, regraded, and planted new grass. I sealed an asphalt
walk to the foundation with driveway patch. I extended all the
downspouts. This has made a huge difference and stopped water from
coming in even during heavy rain. My dehumidifier has gone from removing
58 pints a day to about 5. My basement also doesn't smell anymore which
is the best part of it. I think the walls are still damp because the
moisture is behind the stucco. I'm going to continue removing it to
expose the whole foundation, run the dehumidifier and see if it drys out
in a few weeks. I have a feeling that the problem will be very minor
which is why I was wondering about coating from the inside.

I was planning on using the Emecole polyurethane injecting kit. I wasn't
going to remove the metal.

Do you know of anywhere I can order Xypex? I sent the local distributor
an email a long time ago and haven't received a reply.

Thanks
Dante