Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Mekon Mekon is offline

Default poster A Frames

Han laid this down on his screen :
Steve Turner wrote in news:B0s1j.992$4q5.217
@nlpi069.nbdc.sbc.com:

Mekon wrote:
(snip)

I'm sorry I said anything at all about this.
I won't respond beyond that - we don't need politics here, I doubt any
good will come of it.

Mekon

An admirable response; I salute you sir.

Nevertheless, Mekon, are you happy with the election outcome?

Over the moon.

I announced the result at interval in our theatre during the Agatha
Christie (that I posted the secret door in abpw) and there was
spontaneous applause.
It is very likely that the Prime Minister has lost not only the
election as a whole but his own seat as well. A seat he has held for 33
years. This has only happened once since federation and is a stunning
result.

Mekon