Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default Need some mobile bases..

mapdude wrote in
:

I was browsing the Ridgid forums and I saw where a bunch of people
were buying them back in '05 and '06 for around $30. They list them on
their web site but the system throws errors when you try to order one,
and I have no idea what the price is cause it doesn't list them.

New Jersey is too far for me to drive since I am Memphis, though I do
have friends that live in Randolph.

By the way, what was your cost?

Han wrote:
mapdude wrote in
news:QL6dnSEb59aOLdranZ2dnUVZ_j- :

Anybody know where to buy a Herc-U-Lift or some other brand of
mobile base for stationary tools besides Amazon.com?

Doesn't Home Depot sell those anymore? At least I bought 2 some time
ago (Ridgid Herc-u-lift). One is still complete in its box. Do you
want to come and pick it up for cost in NJ 07410?

I bought 2, and some nails to get over the $100 limit for free shipping.
So I'll ask for $49 for the one I have in the box, if picked up here in
North Jersey. I have no idea what shipping would cost. Randolph is
apparently not that far, but neither is it next doors.

--
Best regards
Han