Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Do you care where your tools are manufactured?

"J. Clarke" wrote in message
As an individual, I make
my own decision on such matters and I suspect others do also.

And of course the official policies of the government of another
nation should be based on your personal opinion. Should they also
require everyone to wear a tinfoil hat?

Never said that. If you take the time to read what I wrote and try to
comprehend it, you will see that the government nor the church matters to me
in this case. You will also note that I did not say which side I'm on. None
of your business, none of the government's business, nor is it the business
of any religion.