Posted to rec.woodworking
J. Clarke J. Clarke is offline

Default Do you care where your tools are manufactured?

Tanus wrote:
Mike Marlow wrote:
"J. Clarke" wrote in message

So if you are not a Christian then what is your basis for the
allegation that abortion is wrong?

I just know I'm going to regret touching my toe into a religious
diversion, but abortion is not a Christian issue.

No, it's not. Perhaps Christian
Evangelists have made it a hot-button
item with them, but other religions are
against it too. Some non-religious folks
are as well. I suspect that there are
many women and men in China who support
it - and oppose it.

I see it as a conscience thing. I"m like
Mike on this one. I have no intention of
debating whether or not it's right.
There are countless other forums for that.

Bingo, it's an individual conscience thing, and not a basis for
condemning the whole nation of China. If there were universal
consensus that it was absolutely wrong then things might be different,
but there isn't.

Tanus

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate