Posted to rec.woodworking
J. Clarke J. Clarke is offline

Default Do you care where your tools are manufactured?

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
"J. Clarke" wrote in message

Fine, give me the basis on which one non-Christian religious
denomination opposes abortion and a source for their official
statement on the matter.

Sorry, but you'll have to do your own search. Your making of an
illogical statement does not require work on my part. If one is a
non-Christian, they do not have to be a member of an organized
religion, union, fraternal organization, political party or poker
group to oppose abortion on moral grounds. As an individual, I make
my own decision on such matters and I suspect others do also.

And of course the official policies of the government of another
nation should be based on your personal opinion. Should they also
require everyone to wear a tinfoil hat?

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)