Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Do you care where your tools are manufactured?

"J. Clarke" wrote in message

Fine, give me the basis on which one non-Christian religious
denomination opposes abortion and a source for their official
statement on the matter.

Sorry, but you'll have to do your own search. Your making of an illogical
statement does not require work on my part. If one is a non-Christian, they
do not have to be a member of an organized religion, union, fraternal
organization, political party or poker group to oppose abortion on moral
grounds. As an individual, I make my own decision on such matters and I
suspect others do also.