Posted to rec.woodworking
Mike Marlow Mike Marlow is offline

Default OT- Small - Automatic - Generators...?

"Kenneth" wrote in message

Hi Mike,

I am most appreciative of the information you provided...

Based on what you have offered and other information I have,
I suspect that we will move in the guardian direction
shortly.

You won't be regretting that decision. Feel free to ask away with any
questions and now that we've discovered Greg O. in this thread, you should
look to him for some solid input. While I have some experience with these
things, Greg is clearly the more attuned one. He works with them every day
and he's also proven that he knows what he's talking about. Now - when it
comes time to paint that mother...

--

-Mike-