Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Jim Thompson Jim Thompson is offline

Default Herd instincts?

On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 18:59:05 -0600, flipper wrote:

On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 09:16:59 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

Leftism is a herd instinct....

http://www.mindingthecampus.com/orig...11/post_2.html

...Jim Thompson

Ever since I watched a wolf pack of left wing yahoos trying to shout
down Hubert Humphrey during a campaign speech by screaming at the top
of their lungs "freedom of speech, freedom of speech" it's been clear
to me that a 'liberals' interpretation of the principle is their
'right' to shut up anyone they disagree with so that the same lack of
principle exists amongst 'liberal' professors comes as no great
surprise.

And it, unfortunately, hasn't changed over all these years. Anytime
these cretins can't win an argument the technique is to "shout-over".

** I liked Hubert Humphrey; and the Ev (Dirksen) and Charlie (Halleck)
Show... opponents were different in the "good ol' days" ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |