Ernie Leimkuhler

Default Website update: Gallery up and running.

In article , wmbjk
wrote:

On Fri, 04 Jun 2004 15:50:18 GMT, Ernie Leimkuhler
wrote:

OK guys the fateful day has arrived.
My photo gallery is up and running.
We worked out a few kinks over the last few days, and besides a few
grammatical errors that I will see too soon, it is working fine.

If you have any trouble with it, please email me.

http://www.stagesmith.com/gallery/index.html

A friend of mine, Mike Slass, gets credit for the gallery.
He wrote a Liniux program that takes a file tree of images and text
files and generates the entire gallery in HTML.

Nice work, thanks to both of you for sharing.

Mike got a compost tumbler made in exchange for his HTML work.

The pneumatic shear.... one of those "why didn't I think of that"

Wayne

The shear is very useful.
It would be nice to have it permanently mounted to a long bench, but it
works OK rolling around.
The blade height is the same as all of my work benches and sawhorses,
at 34".