Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
NoOne N Particular NoOne N Particular is offline

Default Finally finished my goblets

mac davis wrote:
On Thu, 22 Nov 2007 19:29:55 GMT, NoOne N Particular
wrote:

Great job, Wayne..

Any "in progress" pictures?

No "in progress" pictures. When I start turning something I become a
uniprocessor and don't think about anything else for a while. I don't
usually stop until I finish it. About the only ones that I would have
remembered would have been pictures of small splinters of wood from the
one that exploded on me. What fun is that? :-)

"exploded" is a little strong since only two pieces came off and there
wasn't any noise to speak of. I still have that if you want a picture
of it. I have been trying to think of something to turn with the big
piece that is left. Maybe a nice bottle stopper to go with the two
goblets. Or maybe it might still be large enough around to make a
couple of coasters out of. I'll think of something.

Wayne