Posted to rec.woodworking
Bonehenge (B A R R Y) Bonehenge (B A R R Y) is offline

Default Do you care where your tools are manufactured?

On Fri, 23 Nov 2007 04:50:17 GMT, John Horner
wrote:

Where to the rest of you sit with this question?

I look at the origin, and make the decision on a case-by-case basis.
Available alternatives are a big part of the decision. Sometimes,
finding a North American, European, or free far-eastern made
alternative is difficult to impossible.

Imported goods in general are not a problem to me, if they're well
made and not made by children or slaves.

I'm trying more and more to avoid Chinese crap.