Eric Stevens

Default Determining Geologic Sources of Native American Copper

On Mon, 07 Jun 2004 11:40:04 GMT, "Inger E Johansson"
wrote:

"Eric Stevens" skrev i meddelandet
news
On Mon, 07 Jun 2004 01:01:29 GMT, Philip Deitiker
wrote:

Eric Stevens says in
:

Several people are to be trusted. The problem is summarised
by the old saying "I can trust you to keep a secret. It's
the people who you tell I'm not so sure about". I'm in the
business. I just don't tell people, no matter how
trustyworthy they may be. Its a pity but that's the way
part of the world works. I know Searles (for example) has
exactly the same problem but in a different context.

This is pedantic silliness.

Nonsense. Its what happens when a Judge issues a suppression order
relating to evidence. The people concerned _just_do_not_tell_, unless
of course they wish to risk going to jail.

In another context, the information is 'classified' (as confidential
or secret).

Yes Eric,
but there might be a way to get the testresults in question out even then.
You see since this directly involves in a positiv way Iceland's history the
testresult might be let free if an other Official Dept asks for it. Might be
worse trying.

I will suggest that but, for the results to be meaningful, the silver
in question will have to be identified and that will be the start of
the whole story leaking out. I understand it involves large sums of
money and the reputation of _very_important_ persons_ so I am not
optimistic. In any case, don't hold your breath.

Eric Stevens