Posted to alt.home.repair
CJT CJT is offline

Default $1800 for a heat pump compressor? Seriously?

SteveB wrote:

"CJT" wrote in message

SteveB wrote:

"clifto" wrote

I look forward to someone telling *why* they're so expensive. If anyone
has so far, I missed it.

Have you been to the store in the last year? EVERYTHING is getting
expensive.

Steve

... as a predictable result of the Iraq war being waged in order to
eliminate WMDs from that country that were never there.

And after the towers were dropped by explosives planted by the CIA, right.
Everyone knows fire cannot melt steel, as Rosie says.

And the cost of everything has nothing to do with rising oil prices, rising
minimum wage, increased benefits to illegal aliens, etc, etc, etc.

I'm so glad you explained these things so clearly.

plonk

Steve

Why do you suppose the price of oil is going up?

And what are these "increased benefits to illegal aliens?"

And please remember that Saddam had nothing to do with the twin towers.
In fact, most of the perps were from Saudi, as I recall.

BTW, the minimum wage hasn't kept up with inflation.