Posted to alt.home.repair
Even Stephen Even Stephen is offline

Default Nautilus Bathroom Exhaust Fan

Thanks! I just checked and there is a screw with a washer. I'll get back
in there this weekend and see how it goes. Again thanks a lot!!
"Eric9822" wrote in message
On Nov 22, 7:47 am, "Even Stephen" wrote:
I'm trying to remove a Nautilus exhaust fan in my bathroom ceiling. I
didn't install it and have no manual. The light works but not the fan.
can get the light cover off but I don't see how to remove the inside
shield
to get to the brackets that anchor it to the attic juices. The man who
did
this remodel job did not install from the attic above.

Did you remove the light bulb and see if there is a mounting screw
behind it?