Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Nautilus Bathroom Exhaust Fan

I'm trying to remove a Nautilus exhaust fan in my bathroom ceiling. I
didn't install it and have no manual. The light works but not the fan. I
can get the light cover off but I don't see how to remove the inside shield
to get to the brackets that anchor it to the attic juices. The man who did
this remodel job did not install from the attic above.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Nov 22, 7:47 am, "Even Stephen" wrote:
I'm trying to remove a Nautilus exhaust fan in my bathroom ceiling. I
didn't install it and have no manual. The light works but not the fan. I
can get the light cover off but I don't see how to remove the inside shield
to get to the brackets that anchor it to the attic juices. The man who did
this remodel job did not install from the attic above.

Did you remove the light bulb and see if there is a mounting screw
behind it?
Posted to alt.home.repair

Thanks! I just checked and there is a screw with a washer. I'll get back
in there this weekend and see how it goes. Again thanks a lot!!
"Eric9822" wrote in message
On Nov 22, 7:47 am, "Even Stephen" wrote:
I'm trying to remove a Nautilus exhaust fan in my bathroom ceiling. I
didn't install it and have no manual. The light works but not the fan.
can get the light cover off but I don't see how to remove the inside
shield
to get to the brackets that anchor it to the attic juices. The man who
did
this remodel job did not install from the attic above.

Did you remove the light bulb and see if there is a mounting screw
behind it?

Bathroom Exhaust Fan James Repetski Home Repair 6 November 1st 05 03:35 AM
Bathroom Exhaust MP Home Repair 13 April 7th 05 09:46 PM
Bathroom Exhaust twfsa Home Repair 1 April 6th 05 11:30 PM
Bathroom Exhaust fan twfsa Home Repair 1 January 1st 05 12:45 AM
Bathroom Exhaust Fan [email protected] Home Repair 12 December 29th 04 03:17 AM