Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark Lloyd Mark Lloyd is offline

Default Reduce cold air through receptacles

On Thu, 22 Nov 2007 09:54:06 -0600, "John61"
wrote:

My house is 40 years old. I have sealed all cracks on stucco walls and
around windows etc. In winter, still lot of cold air comes in through
electric receptacles inside exterior walls. Is there a common way to heat
insulate them? Due to possible shock hazard, I don't want to just touch them
before getting some advice.

Thanks,

John

My parents had trouble with the cold. They used these "fake plugs"
that were supposed to keep babies from sticking things in.

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

"I have found Christian dogma unintelligable. Early
in life I absented myself from Christian assemblies."
-- Benjamin Franklin