Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Mekon Mekon is offline

Default poster A Frames

Han wrote

What's "IR"?

Industrial relations, the relationship between workers and employees.

In Holland also, the liberals are really the main conservative party,
but here in the US, most Republicans are further to the right.

I think Hitler and Mussolini would be all that is further to the right
than the Republicans, huh?

Now, now! That is going a little too far. The current dictatorship is
making "mistakes", but that comaprison is out of line, IMO.

I should have been clearer.

I didn't mean to compare them, just place them on a political
continuum. I think it is hard to find a political system further to the
right than the US unless it is a military dictatorship. I know it isnt
and I am not saying the US is one, but it is to the right of most.

Mekon