Posted to alt.home.repair
Norminn Norminn is offline

Default Very Bizarre House Mystery

wrote:

Shaun Eli wrote:

First of all, I know that the photos weren't faked because I took
them. Obviously I can't prove to you that they're real... but a
police officer, a police detective and the village building inspector,
as well as my neighbors, did see the board sticking out of my wall.

It appears to me, because of the outward collapse of the inside wall
and the splinters of the shingle towards the outside, that the molding
was 'placed' there from the inside of the house.

The stick is coming in behind a bookcase, just above the baseboard heat
register......how would anyone have pointed the stick upward from that
location. Didn't look to me like it came from inside - the
wallboard/skim coat and paint broke away on the surface.