Jim and Jackie Instone

Default Restored Cataract Bench Lathe

Thanks for the compliments. Unfortunately, when I started working on the
Cataract, I didn't realize what I had and I didn't take any "before"
pictures. In retrospect, I sure wish that I had.

Jim
"Gunner" wrote in message
On Sun, 6 Jun 2004 21:40:42 -0400, "Jim and Jackie Instone"
wrote:

Here is the website of how I restored a Cataract Bench Lathe.

http://www.wcnet.org/~jinstone/CataractLathe/

Jim Instone

Good job!! Interesting usage of available materials with the hockey
puck G

Very nice Jim. It would have been nice to have some "before" pictures
though G

Gunner

That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's
cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays
there.
- George Orwell