Inger E Johansson

Default Determining Geologic Sources of Native American Copper

"Eric Stevens" skrev i meddelandet
news
On Mon, 07 Jun 2004 01:01:29 GMT, Philip Deitiker
wrote:

Eric Stevens says in
:

Several people are to be trusted. The problem is summarised
by the old saying "I can trust you to keep a secret. It's
the people who you tell I'm not so sure about". I'm in the
business. I just don't tell people, no matter how
trustyworthy they may be. Its a pity but that's the way
part of the world works. I know Searles (for example) has
exactly the same problem but in a different context.

This is pedantic silliness.

Nonsense. Its what happens when a Judge issues a suppression order
relating to evidence. The people concerned _just_do_not_tell_, unless
of course they wish to risk going to jail.

In another context, the information is 'classified' (as confidential
or secret).

Yes Eric,
but there might be a way to get the testresults in question out even then.
You see since this directly involves in a positiv way Iceland's history the
testresult might be let free if an other Official Dept asks for it. Might be
worse trying.

Inger E

Eric Stevens