Posted to alt.home.repair
Marilyn & Bob Marilyn & Bob is offline

Default CFL bulbs

"CJT" wrote in message
Marilyn & Bob wrote:

This is all absurd. Just change out the switches. Standard light
switches are $1-$4 each depending on the quality.

But what if you want the dimming capability?

Did anybody read the OP's post? Or are you all trying to be difficult? The
OP asked: «Question is can I install regular CFL bulbs in fixture (with
dimmer) if I keep the dimmer at max brightness?» So no interest in dimming.
All I said was that for less than a dollar each, (and using the same
switchplate), one can do the job right by changing out the switch.
--
Peace,
BobJ