Posted to alt.home.repair
Caesar Romano Caesar Romano is offline

Default 220 volt to 110 volt

On Wed, 21 Nov 2007 06:52:09 -0800, Smitty Two
wrote Re 220 volt to 110 volt:

Yes, it is -- and you've made the same mistake that Steve did.

What mistake is that? Believing what the OP said? You may know
electricity, but Steve's "English language interpretation" of the
original post is correct. I'd say it's up to the OP to come back and
say, oops, I don't have a neutral, rather than you making that
assumption. No matter how reasonable and logical you think that
assumption is, it's one that absolutely contradicts the statements made
by the OP.

Well said and completely correct.

Doug, since you like to always have the last word, please fill in
below why you have better knowledge of what the OP is looking at than
he does. Don't be shy, the credibility of you language skills is at
stake.