Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Conway Jim Conway is offline

Default Wall Switch Timer leaks????

OOPS! My bad...:-( Should have read hot and ground.

However, unlike the original poster, I can admit when I write
something in error...

On Nov 21, 10:00 am, Smitty Two wrote:
In article
,
Jim Conway wrote:

What a miserable fricking MORON you are! Presumably your inability to
phrase a third grade level sentence properly is inhibiting your
ability to understand basic wiring terminology and concepts.

I'd encourage your thankless ass to grab a hold of the bare end of the
white and neutral wires and have somebody hit the switch for you...

Since you're a self-proclaimed non-moron, by implication, what do you
suppose the result of that experiment would be? Yeah, oops.