Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Conway Jim Conway is offline

Default Wall Switch Timer leaks????

What a miserable fricking MORON you are! Presumably your inability to
phrase a third grade level sentence properly is inhibiting your
ability to understand basic wiring terminology and concepts.

I'd encourage your thankless ass to grab a hold of the bare end of the
white and neutral wires and have somebody hit the switch for you...

On Nov 19, 5:26 pm, wrote:
On Nov 19, 5:07 pm, M Q wrote:

You misread the sentence. It does NOT say white wires are tied with
bare wires. It says white wires are tied together, and the bare wires
are tied
together and not with each other. Also, it says that I DID NOT TIE
them,
it implied they were ALREADY tied and this alone should give you a
CLUE that
you misread something.

You should probably get some experienced help with reading first.