Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark Lloyd Mark Lloyd is offline

Default TV

On Tue, 20 Nov 2007 14:59:28 -0500, wrote:

On Tue, 20 Nov 2007 08:24:48 -0600, Mark Lloyd
wrote:

Strange how many people assume the law isn't limited (as it is) to
OTA.

It isn't what the law is limited to, it is what the cableco can get
away with. As I said above, Comcast, the general scum of the earth, is
already cutting off analog for anything that isn't "must carry". That
is basically what you could get with a coathanger.

Some people don't get to experience Comcast

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

"I have found Christian dogma unintelligable. Early
in life I absented myself from Christian assemblies."
-- Benjamin Franklin