Posted to rec.woodworking
Kenneth Kenneth is offline

Default OT- Small - Automatic - Generators...?

On Tue, 20 Nov 2007 16:26:32 -0800, "Lew Hodgett"
wrote:

Based on the loads above, you will have time to start eng-gen before
the world ends.

Hi Lew,

When I am home, I can easily continue to do what I do now:

The power goes out (often ice storms, but about a week ago a
fellow drove into a pole), and I fire up my portable Honda
generator, connect it up, and rest easy.

The issue is that we are often away from our home...

I am trying to find a reasonable way to protect our place
from freezing, and flooding, in that situation.

I appreciate your comments,
--
Kenneth