Lane

Default Website update: Gallery up and running.

"Ernie Leimkuhler" wrote in message
Did you build that mailbox for the local bomb squad! Nice stuff.

It is for a friend who lives in the country.
Identity theft is sweeping Washington state, especially in rural areas
where mailboxes are sometimes miles from a house.

Bomb-shelter mailboxes are getting very popular.
Usually welding to a 10 foot length of 4" pipe driven into the ground.

Yeah I made my own locking mailbox for the same reason. I got tired of
finding my mail on the ground and opened. I too live in Washington, about 60
miles north of Ernie.

Ernie, I've looked at everything in your online gallery. All I can say is
wow what a talented guy! And I have a couple of questions. Is there
anything you can't do? Have you ever turned down a job?

My hat is off to you.

Lane