Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Elbrecht Jim Elbrecht is offline

Default 8-outlet tap for double-duplex outlet?

Does this exist? I've been looking for one for a kitchen outlet that
gets all the wall-warts & an occasional hand-held mixer. The
6-outlet taps look out of place on a double duplex outlet. [and with
my current set of bricks they really only gain 1 outlet because they
are closer together]

I've looked at power strips but they all seem so bulky. One of
these days I might put a quad-duplex outlet in that spot-- but in the
meantime. . .

I've been browsing all the usual department & hardware stores in
person and online and haven't seen anything I really like. Am I
missing something?

Thanks,
Jim
[looked at Lowes/Home Depot , Mcmaster, Ace, Truvalue, Compusa, Sears,
Target, Walmart. . . google has failed me this time]]