Posted to alt.home.repair
Reed Reed is offline

Default There is no single toggle switch plate for a double gang box?

MiamiCuse wrote:
I have an exterior brick wall with a metal double gang box (why I don't
know). It has a square metal cover plate (one that is made of the same
material as the box itself). However, all the other switch covers around
that wall are white so I am trying to find one but I searched and searched
and finally concluded they don't make a single toggle swicth for a double
gang box? or was I looking in the wrong place? There has to be one
somewhere?

MC

is this what you want ?

http://www.leviton.com/OA_HTML/ibeCC...&section=11001

Leviton Cat# 80506 in Brown or 80506-I in white