Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve Barker[_3_] Steve Barker[_3_] is offline

Default OK to use wet-dry vac to siphon gas?

yep, and i've made better flames with a lighter and a can of b-12.

"DerbyDad03" wrote in message
On Nov 18, 2:27 pm, "Steve Barker" wrote:
Well nothing happened. So what's the big deal? Watching plastic burn?

"Ron" wrote in message

On Nov 17, 10:47 pm, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Nov 17, 10:27 pm, Ron wrote:

On Nov 17, 6:12 pm, DerbyDad03 wrote:

It may not have become a jet engine, but it did make a pretty
decent
flame thrower. Check out this video..it's worth waiting until 4:08
in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2K42GbDN1Y

Unbelievable, especially with kids around.

Kids *around*? It was kids that were doing it. Did you hear one kid
say "We definitely can't tell Mom and Dad?"

What I meant was, there seemed to be two "older kids" around and then
two younger ones around. I would have to watch it again to be exactly
sure.- Hide quoted text -

Did you watch it up to and past 4:08 when it turned into a pretty
decent flame thrower for few seconds?