Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Odd problem with generator ..?

In article ,
Adrian wrote:
So - any bright ideas as to what might have been going on with the
genny

My curse on those playing 'music' outside worked...

Well - I'm not surprised it didn't work if both you _and_ God had it
in for me - I should have just stayed in bed ! g

We don't make a habit of it (the music) - just thought it'd help
create the right atmosphere for the market this once....

Odd that the usual chiller system seems quite happy with this
particular flavour of mains.....?

No chance it was 110v?

--
*It's a thankless job, but I've got a lot of Karma to burn off

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.