Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college,it.politica,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital

Default White Population in the World Set to Drop from 17% to 7% by 2050

Cadbury's wrote on Sun, 18 Nov 2007 03:28:11 -0000:

CsF "Orange" wrote in message
CsF
?? On Nov 17, 11:15 am, "127.0.0.1"
?? wrote:
?? White Population in the World Set to Drop from 17% to 7%
?? by 2050
??
?? Now that's wonderful news.
?? Do you know what that means?

CsF I know *exactly* what it means. It means fewer doctors,
CsF fewer scientists, fewer engineers, fewer playwrights,
CsF fewer inventions, fewer advances in technology, fewer of
CsF anything and everything that has raised us from the
CsF stone-age.

This is a totally ridiculous troll for a camera group especially
since is based on an inexact thing like "white". Perhaps you
could take the Southern US definition of "black": anyone with a
black ancestor however remote! On that basis most people with
Southern ancestry are probably black.

CsF ****! - this is a digital camera group!! - does anyone
CsF *really* think that there would *be* any digital cameras
CsF without 'white' people? - come to that, does anyone
CsF *really* think that they would have been any cars, any
CsF planes, any medicines, hospitals, roads, schools, sewerage
CsF systems, electricity?........ hardly! - I very much doubt
CsF if we'd even have *shoes*, let alone anything else.

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland

E-mail, with obvious alterations:
not.jim.silverton.at.verizon.not