Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college,it.politica,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital

Default White Population in the World Set to Drop from 17% to 7% by 2050

"Orange" wrote in message
On Nov 17, 11:15 am, "127.0.0.1"
wrote:
White Population in the World Set to Drop from 17% to 7% by 2050

Now that's wonderful news.
Do you know what that means?

I know *exactly* what it means. It means fewer doctors, fewer scientists,
fewer engineers, fewer playwrights, fewer inventions, fewer advances in
technology, fewer of anything and everything that has raised us from the
stone-age.

It also means more crime, more immorality, more ignorance, more
superstition, more cruelty, more indolence, more creatures spewing more
torrents of foul-mouthed obscenities - and a *lot* more jivin' round the
'hood with a gaggle of ho's in tow.

****! - this is a digital camera group!! - does anyone *really* think that
there would *be* any digital cameras without 'white' people? - come to that,
does anyone *really* think that they would have been any cars, any planes,
any medicines, hospitals, roads, schools, sewerage systems,
electricity?........ hardly! - I very much doubt if we'd even have *shoes*,
let alone anything else.

One terrified glance at Africa should be enough to give a pretty good
indication of what a world without white men would be like.

Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college,it.politica,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital

Cadbury's wrote on Sun, 18 Nov 2007 03:28:11 -0000:

CsF "Orange" wrote in message
CsF
?? On Nov 17, 11:15 am, "127.0.0.1"
?? wrote:
?? White Population in the World Set to Drop from 17% to 7%
?? by 2050
??
?? Now that's wonderful news.
?? Do you know what that means?

CsF I know *exactly* what it means. It means fewer doctors,
CsF fewer scientists, fewer engineers, fewer playwrights,
CsF fewer inventions, fewer advances in technology, fewer of
CsF anything and everything that has raised us from the
CsF stone-age.

This is a totally ridiculous troll for a camera group especially
since is based on an inexact thing like "white". Perhaps you
could take the Southern US definition of "black": anyone with a
black ancestor however remote! On that basis most people with
Southern ancestry are probably black.

CsF ****! - this is a digital camera group!! - does anyone
CsF *really* think that there would *be* any digital cameras
CsF without 'white' people? - come to that, does anyone
CsF *really* think that they would have been any cars, any
CsF planes, any medicines, hospitals, roads, schools, sewerage
CsF systems, electricity?........ hardly! - I very much doubt
CsF if we'd even have *shoes*, let alone anything else.

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland

E-mail, with obvious alterations:
not.jim.silverton.at.verizon.not

Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college,it.politica,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital

"Jason Todd" wrote in message
On Nov 17, 11:25 pm, Daniel Seriff wrote:
Don't you talk ugly to me, Cadbury's Finest. I'll send you to the moon
with
my magic shirt!

"Orange" wrote in message
On Nov 17, 11:15 am, "127.0.0.1"
wrote:
White Population in the World Set to Drop from 17% to 7% by 2050

Now that's wonderful news.
Do you know what that means?

I realize I'm probably just swallowing the hook, but:

[...]

This is easily the single most racist post I've ever seen on usenet.

New around here?

This isn't even the most racist post I've seen this WEEK.

It's not, actually, intended to be 'racist Rather, it states some simple
(some might even say, 'self-evident') truths.

Perhaps those who so like to affect 'outrage' at such inconvenient
expressions of truth might care to stop all their breast beating and
anguished rending of garments, and give some examples of how 'black' culture
has enriched the world.

Some 'black' scientists, inventors, philosophers - that sort of
thing.......go on, think harrrrrrrd

But, per-leese! NO 'Nelson Mandela!!! - the world has had more than enough
'Free Nelson Mandela With Every Ten Gallons' propaganda to last several
lifetimes.

Instead of worshipping the saintly Nelson, we could always spare a thought
for the hundreds of white farmers who have been beaten, raped, and murdered
by black Africans in the years since majority 'rule' (sic), while the world
turned studiously away.

If that's not your bag, we could always discuss the Eden-like paradise
created by jovial Bob Mugabe in Rhodesia (sorry, 'Zimbabwe' (lol!) - or the
largely similar gardens of manifold delights that have arisen in just about
*every* African nation that has achieved independence from wicked old
Whitey.

I bet the Librul's would just *love* to live in one of 'em, and share the
happiness of people who have been freed from colonialist oppression