Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college,it.politica,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital
Cadbury's Finest Cadbury's Finest is offline

Default White Population in the World Set to Drop from 17% to 7% by 2050

"Orange" wrote in message
On Nov 17, 11:15 am, "127.0.0.1"
wrote:
White Population in the World Set to Drop from 17% to 7% by 2050

Now that's wonderful news.
Do you know what that means?

I know *exactly* what it means. It means fewer doctors, fewer scientists,
fewer engineers, fewer playwrights, fewer inventions, fewer advances in
technology, fewer of anything and everything that has raised us from the
stone-age.

It also means more crime, more immorality, more ignorance, more
superstition, more cruelty, more indolence, more creatures spewing more
torrents of foul-mouthed obscenities - and a *lot* more jivin' round the
'hood with a gaggle of ho's in tow.

****! - this is a digital camera group!! - does anyone *really* think that
there would *be* any digital cameras without 'white' people? - come to that,
does anyone *really* think that they would have been any cars, any planes,
any medicines, hospitals, roads, schools, sewerage systems,
electricity?........ hardly! - I very much doubt if we'd even have *shoes*,
let alone anything else.

One terrified glance at Africa should be enough to give a pretty good
indication of what a world without white men would be like.