Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Don Bowey Don Bowey is offline

Default Herd instincts?

On 11/17/07 11:04 AM, in article ,
"Jim Thompson" wrote:

On Sat, 17 Nov 2007 10:51:39 -0800, The Great Attractor
SuperM@ssiveBlackHoleAtTheCenterOfTheMilkyWayGala xy.org wrote:

On Sat, 17 Nov 2007 09:38:18 -0800, John Larkin
wrote:

On Sat, 17 Nov 2007 09:21:26 -0800, The Great Attractor
SuperM@ssiveBlackHoleAtTheCenterOfTheMilkyWayGala xy.org wrote:

On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 18:26:21 -0800, John Larkin
wrote:

Civility is not a leftist virtue; it is bourgeois and old-fashioned,
practiced by Christians, old farts, and similar non-progressives.

John

Idiots like you are the reason why despite us having all this great
electronic technology, and medical technology, etc. etc., we still cannot
stop killing each other.

Aren't you working on radars for fighter planes?

John

No. Radios, and the like.

I happen to believe in a pre-emptive defensive position.

I never said that I wasn't a participant, I merely stated the criteria
for salvation, and the reason why our circumstance is hopeless.

Sins of the flesh do not condemn you. Believing that they are not sins
will. That is why the blind shall not see. They do not think they are
doing anything wrong, and would never ask to be forgiven for their
worldly behavior.

Please take your religious crap to a religious discussion group... our
groups are for political discussion only ;-)

...Jim Thompson

He really means "our groups are only for discussions of topics for which
Thompson approves."