Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Don Bowey Don Bowey is offline

Default Herd instincts?

On 11/17/07 9:21 AM, in article ,
"The Great Attractor"
SuperM@ssiveBlackHoleAtTheCenterOfTheMilkyWayGala xy.org wrote:

On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 18:26:21 -0800, John Larkin
wrote:

Civility is not a leftist virtue; it is bourgeois and old-fashioned,
practiced by Christians, old farts, and similar non-progressives.

John

Idiots like you are the reason why despite us having all this great
electronic technology, and medical technology, etc. etc., we still cannot
stop killing each other.

Probably tue.

Hey... I know! We could have one last kill session where we cull out
all the bad and are left only with "civil folk".

Ooops... hasn't that always been the goal as well as the reason?

The window of opportunity for mankind to have repaired their basic
faults died a couple thousand years ago when we killed The Son of God
himself.

Nonsense. The window of opportunity is always open.

We are destined to fail, and He is your ONLY salvation.

False, and false.

All the rest is diversion, temptation, and delusion.

False. All the rest is fluff used to construct the *business* of religion
for profit.

The blind SHALL NOT see.