Posted to rec.woodworking
Dick Snyder Dick Snyder is offline

Default Looking for some help in selecting a floor glide

I put up an earlier posting about a toy box I am building for my grandson.
This group was a great help as usual. I have a second issue I'm trying to
solve.

The toy box is going to sit on a wood floor and I'd like to find some glides
to put on the bottom that will actually make it harder to move. Of course
the whole idea of a glide it to make it easier to move a chair etc. but I'm
concerned that my grandson will push on the toy box and end up sliding it
around too easily on the wood floors. I have looked at a few catalogs but I
don't see an "anti-glide". Can anyone point me in the right direction or
give me a search term to find what I am looking for?

TIA.

Dick Snyder