Posted to uk.d-i-y
John John is offline

Default Screwfix tut

"Mark A" wrote in message
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

It's a *catalogue* sales operation.

And the staff in the Reading branch have always gone out of their way
to assist me whenever I've had similar questions. In fact it's set up
with three tills, a collection point and an info desk next to that.
Just go to the info desk and ask away. If it means going and getting
several items to check, or for you to look at, that's exactly what
they do.

Regards

Mark

I hope I don't get in a queue behind such a "hunt the bolt" operation.

Such items should be bought from the local DIY shop whilst they still
exist - and whilst there - spend a bit of money to keep them in business -
they are invaluable. They tend of have stocks of items that are broke up
from large packs.