Posted to alt.home.repair
Norminn Norminn is offline

Default How to identify "Trailer Trash"

wrote:

What is the best way to determine Trailer Trash?

Besides the blank glaze in their eyes, the fact they are most often
found in the bar or McDonalds, the men use the f-word at least 20
times in each sentence, the women are loud, boisterous, and uglier
than sin, and the children are all dressed in rags, and affected with
ADD, how else can they be identified?

ADD? That's not a problem unique to economic underclass. Actually,
there is a who subspecies of trash who pose as rich folks, only because
their parents had wealth and endowed the alcoholic losers with trust
funds. No idea of ethics, personal responsibility, or standards of
living. Actually, an awful lot of the poor people I have known are
better human beings by a great magnitude than the losers that seem to
surround me where I live now. Rich losers, with no purpose to their
existance other than keeping bars in business and ducking
responsibility. I've known folks with 6-8th grade educations who were
far better educated than a lot of MBA's and C-average college grads.

As for rags, I haven't seen anyone in rags in a long time - even the
homeless dress as well as I do. I just do laundry more often. My '84
Buick could pass the trailer park test if the muffler was dragging and
there was a bit more rust )

And some of the stupidest people I know are employed by gov. or gov.
contractors. But we all knew that )