Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
John Larkin John Larkin is offline

Default Herd instincts?

On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 15:49:51 -0800, "Dan Coby"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 15:34:05 -0800, "Dan Coby"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in message
Leftism is a herd instinct....

There are news groups for political discussions. This has nothing to
do with electronics.

Neither do you. Why are you posting here ?:-)

I am a regular lurker on this news group. My primary interest is in seeing what
sort of questions that people have about electronics. I have gotten tired of the
various political postings. You seem to be a major source of this stuff.
My suggestion is that you want to have a political discussion then go to
a political news group.

So why are you doing political postings on news groups that are supposed
to be electronics oriented?

Why are lurkers always the netcops? You contribute nothing, and then
complain about the quality.

My suggestion is that you don't lurk in newsgroups you don't like.

John