Posted to alt.home.repair
HerHusband HerHusband is offline

Default Woodstove Steamers?

The ventilation system noticeably improves the air
quality in the house.

Run it with a humidistat...

So air quality is based only on humidity? OK, got it. Dry air is clean air.

Hmm... You better show me the calculations on that, and can you provide the
current acceptable levels of various particulates in the average American
household? I want to be sure I understand all the processes involved so I
can make an informed decision.

Ignorance is bliss :-)

Ignorance is providing answers that do not apply to the question.

I didn't ask what was wrong with my house or woodstove that caused the air
to be dry. I asked for a source of small woodstove steamers.

It would be easier to just not use the woodstove than to apply all your
suggestions.

Anthony