Posted to uk.d-i-y
John John is offline

Default Garden Gates

"Derek Geldard" wrote in message

. South Leeds (Morley) is not at all affluent and we don't chuck
our brass about - go figure.

I , and my mates, also live in South Leeds (Rothwell) and we don't chuck
our brass around either!

Experienced local plumbers with a good reputation charge about the
same.

Experienced local brain surgeons with a good reputation charge a lot more.
The type of work and skills involved dictate the price. What I was trying
to say was that £250 for a joiner doing 6 hours work, however old or
experienced, in my opinion is way OTT.

Send them to me as well if you like, I have several runs of cracked
wobbly perforated concrete screen blocks I have to replace.

If your E Mail address is not a Spam trap I will.

HTH

John