Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark Lloyd Mark Lloyd is offline

Default SHOULD THE REGULAR POSTERS OF THIS GROUP MOVE?

On Thu, 15 Nov 2007 14:52:08 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

wrote in message
SHOULD THE REGULAR POSTERS OF THIS GROUP MOVE?

To be rid of the spammers and sex stuff?

If enough are interested I could try to find a format somewhere. I
miss what this group was

the new home wouldnt allow spammers

It's easy to NOT LOOK at the spam. I don't like it, but this "format" is
still preferable to some of the cob job discussion boards people design.

I find usenet definitely preferable to web forums (which are slow,
personal information collectors, and each one works differently). You
don't get to use your preferred program.

BTW, The same seems true for web email.

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

"Never underestimate the power of stupid
people in large groups"