Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default Gothic

Fri, Nov 16, 2007, 8:00am (EST-3) (Charlie*Self)
doth sayeth:
Looks like the kind of small "g" goth stuff that one granddaughter liked
until recently. Her interests seem to have finally expanded beyond
****ing off her parents, though, so all the metal is out of her face and
she's acting semi-human (about as good as it gets for most 17 year olds,
IMO).

Google does make searches interesting at times. My son is 31 now,
married, with an 8 yo dau. Some months back his mother ivited them (and
his brother, but she ****ed him off, and he didn't go) out to Vegas on
her dime. She's never had much contact with the boys, so that was
strange. But, I just wish I could have at least seen a picture of her
face when she saw the older son. Tattoos, long hair, earrings. LMAO
But, he's never been in trouble with the law, got a good job, and works
hard. But she started on him, and the dau-in-law immediately proceeded
to tell her that was not the thing to do. Sure would have been nice if
someone had realized it was a Kodak moment. She shoulda kept in closer
contact. LOL

JOAT
The whole of life is a learning process.
- John Keel