Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default Gothic

http://www.allposters.com/-sp/Gothic..._i1832502_.htm

Someone was looking for Gothic the other day. Found this while I
was googling for the letter t. Never knew Gothic art could be so
interesting.

JOAT
The whole of life is a learning process.
- John Keel

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Nov 16, 2:31 am, (J T) wrote:
http://www.allposters.com/-sp/Gothic..._i1832502_.htm

Someone was looking for Gothic the other day. Found this while I
was googling for the letter t. Never knew Gothic art could be so
interesting.

JOAT
The whole of life is a learning process.
- John Keel

If you like this type of art google 'Boris Vallejo'
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Nov 16, 2:31 am, (J T) wrote:
http://www.allposters.com/-sp/Gothic..._i1832502_.htm

Someone was looking for Gothic the other day. Found this while I
was googling for the letter t. Never knew Gothic art could be so
interesting.

JOAT
The whole of life is a learning process.
- John Keel

Looks like the kind of small "g" goth stuff that one granddaughter
liked until recently. Her interests seem to have finally expanded
beyond ****ing off her parents, though, so all the metal is out of her
face and she's acting semi-human (about as good as it gets for most 17
year olds, IMO).
Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Not really. But I must say, I never knew there were to many ways
to make the letter t. Makes the alphabet much more interesting, some
how.. http://www.allposters.com/-sp/Letter..._i2622191_.htm

JOAT
The whole of life is a learning process.
- John Keel

Posted to rec.woodworking

J T wrote:
http://www.allposters.com/-sp/Gothic..._i1832502_.htm

Someone was looking for Gothic the other day. Found this while I
was googling for the letter t. Never knew Gothic art could be so
interesting.

"Gothic" is a massive misnomer, as far as I'm concerned. The fact that
it's gone from gothic to 'goth' is perhaps more appropriate.

Nonetheless, I'm not quite sure how Royo (and by extension, presumably
Boris Vallejo as well) qualify as either Gothic, gothic, or goth.

Colin

GOTHIC BENCH - PDF J T Woodworking 0 November 12th 07 07:27 PM
GOTHIC CHESS SET J T Woodworking 5 August 25th 06 12:30 AM
SIMPLE GOTHIC BENCH J T Woodworking 0 January 1st 06 04:32 AM
Looking for Gothic Singles? [email protected] Metalworking 4 September 21st 05 05:29 AM