Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default Just when you think we are the worst...

"Charlie Self" wrote in message
Wew could always swap over to the system of "justice" used by the
Saudis. The judge in the case of a gang rape just awarded the VICTIM
another 110 lashes to go with the original 90 because the victim's
lawyer publicly said he felt the 90 lashes was unjust.

She got the lashes because she was in a car with a male she was noted
related to.

If someone did that to my sister, the judge might get to enjoy being
fed live into a wood chipper.

We got problems, but we got blessings beyond counting, too.

Just because some place else has it worst off than we do is no excuse as to
what is taking place here right now. We are headed in that direction unless
we stop this nonsense of trying to protect every one. One day soon we will
not be able to do or say anything because some one "might" be offended.
Before you know it you will be accused of anticipated rape because of they
way you look at some body, male or female. No need to swap to the Saudis
justice system, we are already well on out way. Right now if you happen to
be accused of a crime it may very well have a stiffer penalty depending on
who is doing the accusing. Apparently some people have more rights than
others and crimes against them carry harsher penalties.